One of my favorite food and wine events of the year is Vegas Uncork’d, centrally located on the shiny Las Vegas Strip during the second weekend of May. The whirlwind festival, which benefits local food charity Three Square, highlights the cream of the culinary crop found along the popular Strip, including kitchen greats like Joël Robuchon, Alain Ducasse, Rick Moonen, Guy Savoy, Charlie Palmer, Michael Mina, and Wolfgang Puck. This year features another fantastic lineup with flavors and pairings that only Las Vegas can offer. Come hungry because the food really shines at Vegas Uncork’d!
Great events on the weekend’s schedule:
- Masters’ Series Luncheon: CUT with Wolfgang Puck
- Cocktails and Cuisine: Salute! A Taste of Italy (I had a great time at this event last year!)
- Celebrity Chef Blackjack Tournament (Another favorite!)
- Culinary Theater: All the Kitchen’s a Stage – with Chefs Rick Moonen and Hubert Keller
- Mother’s Day Brunch: At L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon with Joël Robuchon
For tickets and information, check out the Vegas Uncork’d website. Take a look at the fab time I had at last year’s Vegas Uncork’d – and be sure to catch coverage of this year’s event right here on Daily Blender!
There are no comments yet.